The new feature in Assassin's Creed Syndicate are the gangs. There was a similar feature in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, but that was more of you calling for aid from other assassin's. You could use them to take out guards or send them on missions to earn money. This seems to be more than that. It is a feature that returns to the series and is also upgraded this time. The new type of gang are called "The Rooks" in the new game.
You can read the entire FAQ on Ubiblog, but here are some of the highlights:
- You can control up to five NPC's in the new gang system and you can train them all the way to level 9
- The Rooks will be able to mount horse carriages with you
- The Rooks can not go on solo mission like in Brotherhood, they can help you take out several enemies
- They can follow you to a certain extent, because they don't have the skill as the protagonist to climb buildings or have the equipment to do so
- There are three types of members in the gang: Insider, Ringleader and Swindler. The insiders give you extra loot. The Ringleader focus on improving the members and go after the Templars and Blighters. Then there are the swindlers that give you discounts.
The new game will have a grammy nominated composer scoring the new music for the game. You can watch our impressions of the game from E3 below.
What do you think of this news? Comment below.