One of the biggest complaints for the game in reviews have been the rubber band AI. Making it more coincidence than skill that you win in the races. The developer seems to take in what the fans and the critics have been saying in this new update. They've made a feedback series on their own site to address this.
Here is what they're fixing in the game with the new update:
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
The developer also made sure to say that this will be the first on a series of new updates on the game:
"This is just the beginning and we look forward to what the future holds for Need for Speed."
What do you think of the new update coming to the game? Need For Speed will require a constant online connection with the DRM system they have in place for the game. Let us know what you think of this game in the comments below.